welc0me!

Welcome To AinMatdiris's Official Blog. ;)

l0yal?? who knows..

December 2, 2011

Taylor Swift - Baby , Dont Break My Heart lyrics. :))

Assalamualaikum PEOPLE. ;)

I Just fall in LOVE with this song. y ? pasal dy mcm ada kaitan la. hha. 
well. lirik yg berhighlight sahaja yg ada kaitan. yg lain tidak. hhe ~
tapi lagu yg ini, suara taylor swift nda brp best.mcm sumbang. :DD ceh.


I like the way you wanted meEvery night for so long babyI like the way you needed meEvery time things got rocky

I was believing in youWas I mistaken do you meanDo you mean what you sayWhen you say our love could last forever

(Chorus)But I'd rather you be mean than love and lieI'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbyeI'd rather take a blow at least then I would knowBut baby don't you break my heart slow

I like the way you'd hold meEvery night for so long babyI like the way you'd sing to meEvery time things got rocky

I was believing in youWas I mistaken do you sayDo you say what you meanWhen you say our love could last forever

(Chorus)Cause I'd rather you be mean than love and lieI'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbyeI'd rather take a blow at least then I would knowBut baby don't you break my heart slow

(Bridge)You would run around and lead me on foreverWhile I stay at home still thinking we're togetherI wanted our love to last forever

(Chorus)But I'd rather you be mean than love and lieI'd rather hear the truth and have to say goodbyeI'd rather take a blow at least then I would knowBut baby don't you break my heart slowBaby don't you break my heart slow


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...